Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Welcome back!

Welcome!!

Hello everyone!! Welcome to my blog on this amazing new interface!

I'm Mari, a sophomore international student at MiraCosta College. Sophomore? What's that? Let me clarify it for you.

Here in the United States students are called by "names" based on how long they've been at school. It goes like this:

  • 1st year: freshman;
  • 2nd year: sophomore;
  • 3rd year: junior;
  • 4th year: senior.
I'm at the end of my sophomore year and I'm going to start my application for transfer. I have a few University in mind and some of them are CSUSM, SDSU, and Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)

I'm writing this post from the MiraCosta Library who looks like this:


If you like what you see, stay for a while and check the other posts, or just drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment